Tickerplayground.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Since it is almost spring I thought I had better post some winter pictures of our fun day trip to McCall Idaho. It was a short two hour drive to a winter wonderland. Because McCall is further North than Star Idaho, there is snow. They have a snow sculpturing contest every year. We got there on the last day of the festival and because of the warm weather, most of the sculptures had started to melt. I think the best part was I didn't have any boots to wear so I tip toed all around in slushy snow and my feet got a little wet walking around. (Better get me some winter clothes)










Not bad for little Idaho.
It was lots of fun but it drove me nuts that people can't read. There were signs all over the place to STAY OFF the sculptures and still everyone was climbing all over them.
No Respect- one of my biggest pet peeves.
Ron's favorite part was as we drove past the ski resort we saw a big wolf running across the groomed slopes.






No comments: