Tickerplayground.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

HOWDY TEXAS

A few weeks ago, I went to Texas to visit Heidi and Dan and their new baby Henry. I have never been to Texas so this was a fun trip for me. The best part was to hold little Henry. The weather was a little cold. But we did have a chance to go down to the ocean. We went to this pier that has lots of stores and few rides like a mini-mini amusement park. A lot of the pier was under reconstruction from hurricane Ike. Even with the cold weather I had a great time visiting!!


Here is cute Heidi with little Henry!


Henry is peaking out of his car seat cover-up that Jan Barker made him.
It sure came in handy on those windy days. Isn't he cute?


Cute little baby!!

I couldn't get enough "kisses". Henry was probable ready for me to go home and stop kissing him.

Miracles really do happen- just look, his name is Henry!!

3 comments:

Team Shelton said...

yeah! I love Henry too. Hopefully next time you visit we will actually do more :)

MomandDad said...

Congrats on your new grandson. Aren't grandkids fun. Look forward to seeing you in May.

Marilynn said...

oh, he's a cutie.

congrats to you and Ron on another grand-baby (you can never give too many kisses), and congrats to the proud parents also.