Tickerplayground.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

GRANDKIDS ARE GREAT!!

Rachel brought Annaka and Bridger out to see us. We had a fun filled week at the beach and swimming in the pool. I think Bridger liked playing in the Legos without having to share them with his brothers the best. We all had a blast. We loved having the kids here. Thanks Rachel for bringing the kids to visit and THANKS Brent for taking care of the other three boys at home so Rachel could come visit. Here are a few pictures of all our fun.


Our lego boy!


Swimming in Grandma's pool


I have my net, where are all the fish?



Mote Aquarium



Look at this BIG leaf



Can I take him home Mom?



Splashing in the water


Maybe if I hold really still I can catch a fish!



Learning about sea life




So Cool!


2 comments:

6 cute kids said...

we miss you bamma and bampa! We can't wait until we see you in August. Bring a beach or two with you:)

RoseAnna said...

Looks like fun. I posted a bunch of pictures from Kat's wedding on my blog!!