Tickerplayground.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A vacation (ha ha) to Utah

I went to Utah to help Rachel with a new baby and send Andrew off on his mission. What I got was much more.... Fun!!
The first thing I did was help Rachel can 70 bottles of tomatoes. This was fun for me because I don't can anything in Florida.
The next thing fun for me was I got the opportunity to substitute teach in my old classroom. Yes I went to work on my vacation. But I don't work in Florida so this was real fun for me. I felt like a movie star!! All my old students were so happy to see me. Next we welcomed little Quinten into Rachel's family. I love being a Grandma!! The FUN got even better when Heidi surprised us and came up to Utah for a few days. It was so fun to see little Henry again. We had a great time seeing all our friends and family at Andrew's Farewell. To top off the three weeks I was in Utah we took Andrew to the MTC. The new "drive through" method worked really good for us. No time for tears!!! I loved all the FUN I had in Utah... I can't wait to return and have more FUN!!




Oh yea- I was told I am the worst blogger ever!! I will try to do better!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Crystal, sounds like you've been busy! Exciting for you. We are excited for Andrew.

MomandDad said...

Congratulations for Andrew, and also Rachel on her new addition. Would love to have been there but duty calls. Another time.

MomandDad said...

I thought my comments would let you know it was Leah, not MomandDad.